KÖB customer service
Thanks to our many years of experience, we are your strong partner for service of KÖB / Viessmann - plants. Our offer includes the supply of spare parts, execution of maintenance, troubleshooting up to the optimization of operation. Short response times and a fast, sustainable elimination of a malfunction are among the most important factors in the service business. In order to keep downtimes as low as possible, our experienced specialists are at your
are at your disposal.
Thanks to our high spare parts availability at the new location in Wolfurt (AT) and our spare parts warehouses in Switzerland and Germany, we are able to supply the required spare parts worldwide. In order to additionally increase the operational reliability and availability of your plant, we will be pleased to advise you on the compilation of customized spare parts packages.
- Fast spare parts availability thanks to spare parts warehouses
- Spare parts packages tailored to your needs
- Increased operational reliability and plant availability
- Competent advice thanks to qualified personnel
- Web store for spare parts (under construction)
With the conclusion of a maintenance package you achieve the maximum availability of your plant. A maintenance contract concluded with us ensures regular inspection and maintenance of your KÖB / Viessmann system. At the same time, you have the opportunity to proactively plan upcoming repairs and thus reduce unwanted downtime to a minimum.
- Free telephone support (during business hours)
- Contract duration unlimited (duration min. 1 year, can be terminated at any time)
- Start of contract possible at any time (up to any system age)
- Regular inspection and maintenance (1x per year) included
- Inspection and maintenance according to inspection and maintenance checklist
- High operational reliability and plant availability
- Highest possible status of technological and safety standards
- Efficient and gentle operating behavior to extend plant service life
- Proactive resource planning and scheduling of agreed maintenance activities
- Reduced planning and monitoring effort for the plant operator
Renewal of the control system and operational optimizations
Bring the control system of your plant up to the latest state of the art. The costs are massively lower than a new acquisition.
This significantly extends the service life of your furnace and lowers operating costs.